Terms and Conditions
Please read and consider the following:
1. I agree that there are issues that I want to work on with the help of Heather Blake, CDC Certified Divorce Coach/Certified Divorce Doula™ . I am entering this Divorce Coaching process voluntarily.
2. I understand and agree that the information I will be receiving from Heather Blake is not legal advice. I understand that if needed, I will be seeking independent legal advice. Heather Blake will be acting as a Divorce Coach/Doula only. She is not a lawyer, therapist, mediator, financial professional or a social worker and will not give be giving legal advice or counseling.
3. I agree that this Divorce Navigation process is a “closed” process that cannot be used in any legal proceedings, now, or in the future. Heather Blake will not be asked to attend court proceedings or to provide her records for court proceedings. All conversations and communications will remain confidential (excluding provisions in Clause 4).
4. I understand that Heather Blake is required to disclose information to the authorities if there is an actual or possible threat to anyone’s safety. When information obtained during any communications indicates an actual or potential threat to the safety of any of the persons or a breach of the Child and Family Services Act or Criminal Code, Heather Blake is obligated to report such information.
5. Heather offers a complimentary Discovery Session, for you to explore her service and find out if she is a good match for you. She will not be coaching in the discovery session, but will instead be exploring where you are in your process and explaining to you what she can offer.
6. In order to ensure positive outcomes, Heather has a three session minimum ($369). Session length depends on the client and topic, and can run from 45 minutes to 80 minutes long. Minute by minute support (text or call) between sessions, is provided at no charge, as part of the package.
7. All fees will be paid upon services rendered. Etransfer preferred.